Senior Product Owner
Who we are
dezzai is an innovative technological scale-up company working in Semantic Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision solutions for Lifesciences, Enterprise, Fintech, and Legaltech industries.
We are developing highly disruptive AI technology that will transform health sciences and traditional enterprise companies by offering a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-paced space that will lead and influence the economic growth of many industries.
We are looking for a senior product owner that is up to the challenge of helping our organization become a leading company in the Semantic Artificial Intelligence and Artificial vision space.
Our ideal candidate must have a top-notch capacity to translate the most innovative technology into core value proposition features into our product portfolio. Always following a top-down and bottoms-up practical approach of implementation.
We offer a career to be part of a highly innovative and fast-paced industry where our ideal candidate can become into the leading voice of product development in our company.
Are you up to the challenge?
As a Product Owner, you:
- Have a proven track record of successful product development as a PO
- Have a customer centred approach with the ability to translate end-use needs to the team
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Are experienced in small or medium corporate companies or startups
- Are creative thinker with a vision
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills, with outstanding ability to prioritize.
- Have a strong communication, leadership, and coordination experience
- Are diligent and conscientious, with attention to detail
- Weighs up situations carefully, making appropriate decisions with stakeholder interests in mind.
- Are a sharp analytical and problem-solving professional.
- Align product development roadmap with the company strategy.
- Research market trends and work closely to senior management to create new products.
- Benchmark company products (roadmaps, value propositions) vs competitors.
- Implement strategies and KPIS to support product business decision making.
- Implement best practices of agile, scrum and lean development.
- Define product development budgeting and costs along CFO, CTO.
- Gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints. P.O. should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Build and update company products roadmap, epics, users’ stories. Develop product specifications that can be clearly understood by developers.
- Understand end-to-end customer experience and integrate it into the product.
- Represent the development team in meetings and demos with all stakeholders (company and client).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences or equivalent
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- 5+ years in product development in A.I. technology solutions
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Kanban) and JIRA
- English C1+, Spanish C1+
- Master’s degree in business administration or similar.
- Technical background in some of these areas: authentication/authorization protocols, microservices, machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing
- Experience in,
– Semantic Artificial Intelligence: Text analytics, Knowledge graphs
– Experience in Artificial Intelligence: Machine learning, Deep learning Computer-artificial vision, Artificial Vision
– Experience in technology sales: API products, Software as a Service platforms, Imaging A.I. Solutions, Smart Automation,
– Experience in industries: Life science (Pharma – MedTech), enterprise, fintech
- Interest in and awareness of regulatory frameworks like PCI, HIPAA, GDPR
Send us your CV to email@example.com