Business Development Manager Western Europe
Who we are
dezzai is an innovative technological scale-up company working in Semantic Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision solutions for Lifesciences, Enterprise, Fintech, and Legaltech industries.
We are developing highly disruptive AI technology that will transform health sciences and traditional enterprise companies by offering a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-paced space that will lead and influence the economic growth of many industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Sales Manager for Western European Market to drive the company business growth and spearhead its internationalization in the region.
Reporting to Sales and Product director this an exciting opportunity for a talented, honest and ethical sales professional to join our organization and play an important role in our ongoing success.
Europe Based, you are an experienced Business Development Manager with a successful background in similar companies to MMG or maybe you are working for an IT consultancy firm focused in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and/or Clinical Research Organizations.
Working within a highly successful team, we’ll ensure you have all the tools and training you need to make a success of the role and achieve your career goals.
Are you up to the challenge?
As a BDM, you:
- Have a strong working knowledge of Health IT products and solutions related to AI (Machine learning, Deep learning Computer-artificial vision, Artificial Vision) or semantic AI (Text analytics, Knowledge graphs).
- Have a business network and client portfolio in western Europe and a proven sales track record above quotas.
- Have the ability to manage multiple and complex relationships and priorities, within a changing organization, maintaining objectivity, respect for differences of opinion, fairness, open communication and consensus-building skill.
- Are highly effective in communication and negotiation skills and are committed to delivering results.
- You are a quick learner and a team player willing to grow your career through innovation.
- Have the ability to solve problems and are a design thinker.
- Achieve and keep up-to-date deep understanding of company and competitors technologies.
- Follow and contribute to strategic sales plan and ensure company quotas in coordination with the Sales and product Director and the CCO.
- Scout for trends in technology, conduct market analysis and benchmarking
- Explore business opportunities with potential partners and intermediaries to drive business growth and generate leads
- Drive sales performance.
- Generate leads, build, and nurture client relationships.
- Educate potential leads about the benefits of our technology solutions.
- Advice marketing team for promotional efforts, content, and sales material and work closely to convert leads from promotional campaigns.
- Conduct deep analysis of the client
- Translate client needs into business proposals that generates value.
- Negotiate fees, contracts, and terms with clients.
- On-board clients to projects and oversee a correct execution for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate clients’ projects needs to CTO development area and work closely with product owners
- Manage and supervise different projects roadmaps in coordination with CTO
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or IT
- 5+ years in sales management in technology solutions
- Knowledge of data protection laws (Europe)
- Available for regular travelling (up to 50% initially)
- Project management experience
- English C1+
- Master’s degree in business administration
- Spanish C1+
Send us your CV to email@example.com