- Are willing to grow within an innovative team and environment.
- Are a critical thinker and have problem-solving skills.
- Have growth mindset, challenging status quo to find new solutions and out-of-the-box ideas.
- Have good organizational, learning and time-management skills.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a proven track record of successful product development.
- Have excellent ability to prioritize and are diligent and conscientious, with attention to detail.
- Produce quality code, raising the bar on quality and speed
- Stay up to date with current best practices and manage cutting-edge emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, AI , Front-end developers, UX/UI, devops.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Managing hosting environments.
- Main focus on coding and debugging, building high-quality reusable code.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Oversee testing schedules in client server environment, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various devices display the desired content.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer.
- Experience with DDD, hexagonal architecture and clean code.
- 3+ years of experience with Python.
- NoSQL DBs.
- Desirable requirements: TDD, experience in Event-driven architectures, Front (React)
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org